Triple S Communications are looking to recruit a Senior PR Executive to join the London team.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a talented communications professional with a proven and relevant track record in the industry. This person will work on specific client accounts and help to identify new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have in-depth experience of traditional and new media PR techniques, excellent social media expertise and a creative streak. They will have very strong industry contacts.
The role is perfect for someone who wants to take their current career in PR to the next level, work in sports and entertainment and be part of an exciting, vibrant and growing business. Passion for media and sport is a must.
Triple S Communications is a fast-growing PR agency and part of the successful Triple S Sports and Entertainment Group. We provide media solutions for a wide range of high-profile individuals, organisations, charities and brands. Specific information on the client roster will be provided ahead of each candidate’s interview.
Key requirements and responsibilities
- Work closely with Triple S Communications MD to deliver first-class service to existing clients
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with clients to manage their PR
- Create innovative and effective PR strategies and content plans
- Collate and present coverage reports
- Identify, approach and present to prospective new clients
- Demonstrate knowledge and working practice of the latest PR industry trends
- Ensure social media, influencer and digital strategies are at the heart of the agency’s offering
- Experience using imagery and video in PR – as well as creative text
- Contribute to corporate social media channels and assist with the company website
- Help build the agency’s industry profile
- Possess excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Work out of office hours when required
- Demonstrate common sense, flexibility, discretion and a positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in PR, preferably at an agency
- Experience of crisis communications and confidence in dealing with national media stories
- Demonstrate examples of effective PR campaigns you have devised and delivered
- Strong media contacts – traditional and online
- Experience working with high profile individuals preferable
- Suitable educational qualifications
Please send your CV, covering letter and current salary to email@example.com by Friday 27 October 2017